The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Chevrolet (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   NCRS Camaro , Chevelle, Nova 65-72 Document Services (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126908)

SMGCO 05-14-2014 05:51 PM

Re: NCRS Historical Document Services

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do we want to start a separate thread that people list their Zone-dealer info ? Not the car, just the zone info. </div></div>

Absolutely. That should help a lot.

Born30YrsLate 05-14-2014 05:53 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L78M22Rag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone familiar with Bill Stearns Chevrolet-Oldsmobile in Ladysmith, WI?
Dealer code 806 in zone 4.</div></div>
Hey Helmut...I have a friend who is from that part of Wiscy...I'll see what I can find out...

SMGCO 05-14-2014 05:55 PM

Anybody know where Zone 20 is ?

And or Dealer 140 ?

69hurstSC 05-14-2014 05:58 PM

That sounds like a bitchin ride [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefano</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have seen some very cool Solid lifter cars sold out of McManus.

Very recently a 1969 Impala SS L72 4 speed M21 with 3.73 posi, with original window sticker and original POP. </div></div>

Steve Shauger 05-14-2014 06:27 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SMGCO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody know where Zone 20 is ?

And or Dealer 140 ? </div></div>

In 1985 its was listed as:

CROSSROADS CHEVROLET INC

5430 LANKERSHIM BLVD

NORTH HOLLYWOOD

California

BLACKLS5 05-14-2014 08:33 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: olredalert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">----In the spring of 1967 I thought I wanted a new 67 Corvette to replace my 66. No one else including my banker felt the same as me, but I went on the hunt anyway. I was then a sophmore at Ohio U. For a couple of weeks I travelled all over southern Ohio to different Chevy dealers and one of them was Langs as I had heard they were a performance dealer, and they definetly were. Of course, I never managed to buy a 67 then, but I did see my first 396/375 67 Camaro. It was white with a black gut and had both headers and an extra complete 4:56 gearset in the trunk (right from the factory). Not one other option! Id love to know where that one went. That's when I figured they were right about Langs being a performance dealer. Well,,,that and about 15 Corvettes and other assorted Chevy muscle everywhere. Great, great dealership!!!!!!!!!.........Bill S </div></div>

Cool story Bill... Was it common for guys your age to be hunting new Corvettes? I must have been focusing my attention at the wrong things when I was younger.LOL

Tommy 05-14-2014 08:54 PM

Well, I got my email today and notice of my refund. No information was found on my Nova. I do appreciate them trying though.

My 68 is an 07B built Nova. Bad place for that gap to be in on 68 Novas.

Tommy

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY 05-14-2014 08:56 PM

I'm hearing about this trend, I will be beyond bummed if I get the same.... [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/eek.gif[/img]

TAR6569 05-14-2014 10:19 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefano</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have seen some very cool Solid lifter cars sold out of McManus.

Very recently a 1969 Impala SS L72 4 speed M21 with 3.73 posi, with original window sticker and original POP. </div></div>

Got any more details on that Impala. I'm not familiar with that one.

Born30YrsLate 05-15-2014 12:47 AM

Got mine on the Bumblebee COPO...matches the NICB report and reaffirms owner history back to the guy that ordered the car...dealership owner's son who is still around.
Fresch Chevrolet-Oldsmobile-Cadillac, Inc
Dealer Code 209 zone 9
London, OH

Looks like I'll be having a 45th birthday party on 9/23 for the car this year.

If anyone comes across anything from this dealer please contact me!

Many thanks to all who were involved in making this happen!