The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Chevrolet (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   NCRS Camaro , Chevelle, Nova 65-72 Document Services (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126908)

TimG 06-10-2014 08:45 PM

Re: NCRS Historical Document Services

Bill, can I have your low NCRS number??????
I'm pretty high at 15,000.

Tarrytown SS427s 06-11-2014 12:29 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enio45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is the latest order number from this site that has been sent out to date?

im 1174 and waiting... </div></div>

I was order 1075 and received mine in the mail about a week ago..

hvychev 06-11-2014 06:01 PM

Bill, I may not have a low NCRS number, but my low member number of 553 beats you member number of 796! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif[/img] (however TimG's number of 505 beats mine!! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/Can-I-Have-It.gif[/img] )

olredalert 06-11-2014 07:14 PM

----Frank,,,Your age # really trumps my older than dirt age # too!!!......Bill S

Fast67VelleN2O 06-11-2014 07:58 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: olredalert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">----I would be willing to bet that G.C. is at the bottom of this latest NCRS debacle. G.C. and another member tried their best to get me thrown out of two national meets and didn't succeed. Cant print his name for fear of &quot;legal action, LOL!&quot;. He is a gigantic tool. When they finally lied right to my face I decided enough was enough, even though I had an absurdly low member#. With apologies to members of this great sight who still carry a torch, I don't miss it a bit......Bill S </div></div>

I would love to hear the juicy details on this story. Why did they try and get you thrown out of a national meet?

-Matt

GaryC 06-11-2014 08:23 PM

I haven't sent in the VIN yet for my Z so I'm sure my number will be pretty high. In perspective, what is really happening here? Is the service affected across the board completely or just a specific car or both just because Mr. Sinor was let go? I see the service is still available on site, but not sure what to expect if and when I apply. What really precipitated all this? Could it be possible that the $50.00 charge was too low and that had set things in motion? Just curious to know what happened, since nothing seems to be too concrete on what I have been reading on other forums, especially the long thread on the Corvette forum. I'm hoping I haven't missed the window for getting the document for my Z.

67rs/ss 06-11-2014 09:13 PM

I have requested 4 early on and received those. I still have 2 request out
#'s 1183 and 1461(requested 6/10/14).

427TJ 06-11-2014 09:43 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fast67VelleN2O</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: olredalert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">----I would be willing to bet that G.C. is at the bottom of this latest NCRS debacle. G.C. and another member tried their best to get me thrown out of two national meets and didn't succeed. Cant print his name for fear of &quot;legal action, LOL!&quot;. He is a gigantic tool. When they finally lied right to my face I decided enough was enough, even though I had an absurdly low member#. With apologies to members of this great sight who still carry a torch, I don't miss it a bit......Bill S </div></div>

I would love to hear the juicy details on this story. Why did they try and get you thrown out of a national meet?

-Matt </div></div>

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...pcornEater.gif

ss427copo 06-12-2014 02:24 AM

I've read the long thread at the Corvette site. I'm too old to put up with BS that comes with car club membership. When I got my Gen5 Camaro, I had a moment of weakness and joined a SJ Club. From the beginning, I sensed clics, favorites and more. The Camaro group was &quot;invited&quot; to a local Corvette Club Meeting at The former Classic Chevrolet In South Jersey. From the gitgo, I sensed huge egos, &quot;my s**t don't stink&quot; personalities and more. It was my last time attending any more meetings.......

Now I just do lonnng smokey burn outs to impress just one person. Me.

CC Rider 06-12-2014 12:35 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ss427copo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've read the long thread at the Corvette site. I'm too old to put up with BS that comes with car club membership. When I got my Gen5 Camaro, I had a moment of weakness and joined a SJ Club. From the beginning, I sensed clics, favorites and more. The Camaro group was &quot;invited&quot; to a local Corvette Club Meeting at The former Classic Chevrolet In South Jersey. From the gitgo, I sensed huge egos, &quot;my s**t don't stink&quot; personalities and more. It was my last time attending any more meetings.......

Now I just do lonnng smokey burn outs to impress just one person. Me. </div></div>

Wow Jeff! I've got similar car club stories too, but those are for another day. I've left all but one car club and feel very liberated.

Hope this conflict does not stop a great service. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]