The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Chevrolet (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   NCRS Camaro , Chevelle, Nova 65-72 Document Services (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126908)

Carleen 05-06-2014 10:16 AM

Re: NCRS Historical Document Services

BTW its #14 and #20.

ZLP955 05-06-2014 10:47 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carleen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No my country is not in the shipping address.</div></div>
Ok, thanks for confirming it wasn't just mine. I suspect the shipping notifications don't list the country below the city/state/zip because the default format for the email is for a USA address, unnecessary to include country.

ZLP955 05-06-2014 01:09 PM

Just had confirmation from Roy, the address the report was mailed to included the country.

markjohnson 05-06-2014 01:22 PM

You guys are gonna be running out to the mailbox the next couple of days like children on Christmas morning! I know I would!

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY 05-06-2014 05:25 PM

Sent in 4 requests today, 712, 713, 714, &amp; 716. I know where my Deuce was sold new, but expect to see Yenko as the Dealer of Record on the search results.

Can't wait to see if Benjamin's Nova is from Sunderland Chevrolet - after several years of research, 4 title searches in 2 different states, and speaking with 3 different prior owners....

Also, anxiously looking forward to see where Danny's Camaro was sold new. I suspect it was somewhere in IL since there are registration decals on the windshield from IL for '71 or '73, but it came to PA from CT so who knows - I'm hoping it was sold new at Nickey! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

Also, sent in a request for a friend who has a HO '70 Z28.

Dicky 05-06-2014 09:01 PM

Marlin, what is an HO 70 Z28? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif[/img]

DH [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif[/img]

njsteve 05-06-2014 09:52 PM

Hugger Orange...or a Z/28 that will sell itself to the lowest bidder. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif[/img]

1968ChevyIISSL48 05-06-2014 11:13 PM

Gotta stop reading this thread! The anticipation is rising!!!

Dicky 05-07-2014 12:05 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: njsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hugger Orange...or a Z/28 that will sell itself to the lowest bidder. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif[/img] </div></div>

Hell, I thought it meant <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">High Output</span>. </span></span>LOL

Dicky [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif[/img]

PeteLeathersac 05-07-2014 02:01 AM

Exciting times for sure and the results should spur interest in also increase values of dealer emblems and plate frames etc!
[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]
~ Pete