The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Chevrolet (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   NCRS Camaro , Chevelle, Nova 65-72 Document Services (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126908)

leach 05-01-2014 09:29 AM

Re: NCRS Historical Document Services

Up and running paid to get both Novas checked out thanks this will help people [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif[/img]

bbbentley 05-01-2014 11:56 AM

Done Deal on my F-Body 69

KevinW 05-01-2014 12:17 PM

I have both my 69s submitted. I will be interesting to see what they do with the Van Nuys car [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img] My orders were numbers 84 and 87.

sixt9rsx33 05-01-2014 12:20 PM

I have two 69 requests in. Thanks to all for making this happen.

mockingbird812 05-01-2014 12:54 PM

<span style="font-size: 14pt">My request went in today. A great capability for many in the hobby! A big <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">thank you </span></span>to those responsible for putting this together [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] </span>

<span style="font-size: 8pt">*A word of caution: I navigated away from the info input page to get my VIN and when I returned all of the data I had entered had disappeared. I was using an iPad and I would only consider this a minor inconvenience.</span>

XXXGoldL34M20 05-01-2014 01:04 PM

Just ordered mine.
Another great piece of document to ad to my Build Sheet and other Documents.

Please add Provinces for Canadian orders as I could not put a &quot;State or Province&quot; in that box as there was no selection for Canadian Provinces.

Sent a private email to put &quot;Ontario&quot; in that address section [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

RPOLS3 05-01-2014 01:29 PM

Just ordered one as well.

Jake

Lynn 05-01-2014 02:29 PM

[quote=mockingbird812]<span style="font-size: 14pt">My request went in today. A great capability for many in the hobby! A big <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">thank you </span></span>to those responsible for putting this together [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] </span>

X2

70 copo 05-01-2014 03:00 PM

#37 at 05:50 AM today. Let's see what the turn around time is. Looking forward to the info!

Jim Ferron 05-01-2014 03:03 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXXBlackLs6M22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">&quot;The shipper info provides the details of the dealer the car was originally shipped to from the factory&quot;

Lots of owners with fake build sheets will not match this document which will stir many red flags for them [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/mad.gif[/img]

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] </div></div> Sooo [not trying to be a jerk] The guy with the fake build sheet can make a new one with the <span style="font-style: italic">correct</span> dealer info....

Not sure how this new service is really going to change anything if it doesn't have build info , like a PHS report.