The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   MCACN Official Host Hotels 2023 (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174631)

bashton 02-08-2023 02:28 PM

MCACN Official Host Hotels 2023

Ya know it is never too early to make your plans!

We work very hard to make sure that we can accommodate not only our participants, but also our very important spectators that join us for the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals show.

As always, we are the weekend before Thanksgiving, which is November 18-19, 2023. We return to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, Illinois, in SUBURBAN Chicago area, just minutes from the Chicago O'Hare Airport. This location, with the wide variety of hotels, restaurants, the outlet mall, access to all kinds of transportation options and the Rosemont Entertainment District is perfect and serves as a great place for the whole family, even those that may not want to spend the entire weekend in the convention center.

Sooooo....we have signed contracts and negotiated great deals at SEVEN area hotels. FIVE are directly across the street, one is a few blocks away and one is a couple miles away and is providing free shuttle service.

Rates start at just $121.00 per night at the Crowne Plaza. The DoubleTree has the Friday welcome reception and the Embassy Suites has the MCACN Nightly Managers reception, (back upstairs this year!). ALL are nice, clean and geared up for us with special MCACN exclusive extra perks. ALL also offer MCACN special rates for parking.

These are the ONLY authorized Official Host Hotels and know who we are and what we are all about.

You can read about all of them here www.mcacn.com/hotels and there are direct booking links to lock in your rooms now. Most are live now, and the others will be added very soon.

AS always, the DoubleTree, the Embassy Suites and the Crowne always sell out first and last year we filled well over 2,000 room nights at our Official Host hotels. Don't hesitate, as once the rooms are filled, we will not have any extra "hidden" rooms.

As stated...it is NOT too early to make your plans, and we are excited to host another stellar event!

Also of note; we NEVER solicit your hotel business via emails or phone calls. If you get any email or call saying they represent MCACN, they are FAKE and most likely scams.

The MCACN Team

flyingn 02-08-2023 10:04 PM

we got em!

bashton 02-10-2023 09:24 PM

Links are now up for ALL SEVEN Official Host Hotels.

Never too early to lock in your rooms, especially for the DoubleTree and the Embassy, as they are always the first to sell out.

www.mcacn.com/hotels.

Thanks!

Bashton

TimG 02-11-2023 01:07 AM

What a great event, Bob. I love the time of year, also, just at the beginning of the Holiday season and in my old neighborhood.

69 Post Sedan 02-12-2023 06:32 PM

I booked two rooms next to each other at the Hilton……so glad to get this done early! Thanks for everything you and your crew do Bob to make this the best muscle car show!!!

Kurt

Jeffp920 02-12-2023 08:20 PM

Rooms are booked. First time attendee last year. Had a blast. Looking to meet more people this year. Thanks for the help.

RPOLS3 02-13-2023 02:02 PM

Done - thank you!

bashton 03-14-2023 05:44 PM

A "heads up"...

The DoubleTree is already tracking way ahead in bookings for MCACN. I know quite a few people like to be right in the middle of all the action, so if you want to be at the DT, I recommend booking asap. The Embassy Suites is also tracking ahead, FYI.

To lock in your rooms now at any of our SEVEN Official Host Hotels, go to www.mcacn.com/hotels.

Thanks;

Bashton

Dave Rifkin 03-18-2023 07:14 PM

Never been but, always wanted to go. This time is the year the wife and I are going to commit to going. She's never been to Chicago and, in addition to seeing all the amazing cars, she hopes to be able to see some of the sites.

Which hotel would you recommend for someone who wants to enjoy the show but, would prefer peace and quiet in the evening?

X66 714 03-18-2023 07:41 PM

I've stayed at the Embassy twice & really like it. It's not a direct tie to the cat walk but just across the parking lot. The resturant is good, not too pricey. Breakfast is good. Special order omlets are better. I'll be at that one again this year....Joe