The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   COPO - Canada (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Musselum Motors ( Haney Garage ) (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84048)

SMGCO 11-27-2005 06:08 PM

Musselum Motors ( Haney Garage )

Any other owners around of cars from Musselum Motors, Vancouver , B.C. ? ( Dealership previously went by name of Haney Garage )

Mr70 11-27-2005 06:29 PM

Re: Musselum Motors ( Haney Garage )

I have seen the Haney name on a few 1970 L-78 & LS-6 Chevelles.One in particular stands out among the rest.

Buff 11-28-2005 05:21 AM

Mussallem Motors is my local dealer. It is in Maple Ridge. Near Vancouver. It is still business.

SMGCO 11-28-2005 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have seen the Haney name on a few 1970 L-78 & LS-6 Chevelles.One in particular stands out among the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know when the dealership name changed but some of the same people are still there today from the Haney Garage days.

SMGCO 11-28-2005 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mussallem Motors is my local dealer. It is in Maple Ridge. Near Vancouver. It is still business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know Ken Winn the GM ?

Buff 11-29-2005 06:09 AM

I have talked to him, but have not bought anything off him.

SMGCO 11-29-2005 11:37 PM

Ken is a very good guy. He's been there since the 60'! He was there when my copo car came in. ( They had two copo camaros. A hugger orange car and my daytona yellow car ). He was kind enough to write me a letter on their letterhead about my car and the name of the salesman , etc. People like Ken are generally not around anymore.

Randy K 12-01-2005 10:04 PM

This dealer also sold a Lemans blue automatic COPO chevelle which now resides in Oak Harbour Washington.

SMGCO 12-03-2005 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This dealer also sold a Lemans blue automatic COPO chevelle which now resides in Oak Harbour Washington.

[/ QUOTE ]

Randy,
I was not aware of any other copo cars they had sold besides my car and a hugger orange camaro. That's good information. What else do you know about any " super cars " they have been involved with and or are around still ?

Randy K 12-04-2005 09:20 AM

I was told be the owner that use to own your car that they only sold the 3 copo cars.I was also told that the dealer tried to order some more copos but could not any more. I know of 4 other copos that were sold new in British Columbia, 3 chevelles and 2 camaros which includes the camaro I own. Most of these cars have gone the US.