The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Comments, Suggestions, Problems (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Make pics size smaller? (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114637)

TDW 08-17-2011 01:36 AM

Make pics size smaller?

Almost all of the pictures that are now posted are really big on my screen. I have to move from side to side to see them. Is there a way that I can make them smaller on my screen? A few clicks or something?

Xplantdad 08-17-2011 02:06 AM

Re: Make pics size smaller?

Tony, I don't think so.

I think a lot of the pictures haven't been resized to optimal size for viewing....and that's why you have to scroll to see them. If the picture posters would resize the pics to the optimal size...all would be right with the world [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

TDW 08-17-2011 02:43 AM

Ahh, so I'm not the only one that is seeing this. Thanks Bruce.

x Baldwin Motion 08-17-2011 02:59 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplantdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tony, I don't think so.

I think a lot of the pictures haven't been resized to optimal size for viewing....and that's why you have to scroll to see them. If the picture posters would resize the pics to the optimal size...all would be right with the world [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

in the mean time you can just hold down your &quot;control&quot; button and tap the &quot;-&quot; (minus sign) that will shrink the photo. Hitting the &quot;+&quot; sign will enlarge small text for easy reading [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

enio45 08-17-2011 04:30 AM

how do u tell what is optimal sizing? Is there a number we should be using when we resize?

TDW 08-17-2011 10:59 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: x Baldwin Motion</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplantdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tony, I don't think so.

I think a lot of the pictures haven't been resized to optimal size for viewing....and that's why you have to scroll to see them. If the picture posters would resize the pics to the optimal size...all would be right with the world [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

in the mean time you can just hold down your &quot;control&quot; button and tap the &quot;-&quot; (minus sign) that will shrink the photo. Hitting the &quot;+&quot; sign will enlarge small text for easy reading [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] </div></div>

That works for me. Thanks.

Chevy454 08-17-2011 04:17 PM

See if the pictures don't all fit now...

TDW 08-17-2011 06:26 PM

They fit. Thanks.

Chevy454 08-17-2011 06:28 PM

I went with a max width of 600px, which is usually a safe fit for most, if not all, monitors/screen resolutions...

Xplantdad 08-17-2011 10:59 PM

Thanks Rob. Can you increase the number of hotlinked pics back to 20 please?