The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   MK Insurance have a booth at the show ? (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169645)

Too Many Projects 11-12-2021 12:59 PM

MK Insurance have a booth at the show ?

I see they are a sponsor, so hoping they have a booth to visit.
I can bring my Hagerty policy to compare for a quote.

Steve Shauger 11-12-2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Too Many Projects (Post 1570896)
I see they are a sponsor, so hoping they have a booth to visit.
I can bring my Hagerty policy to compare for a quote.

I'm not sure they have a booth, but Tammy will be at the show. I would contact her at 1-866-695-2774 and provide her with specifics and she can provide a quote within hours. You can also coordinate a time to meet her at the show.

Too Many Projects 11-12-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Shauger (Post 1570905)
I'm not sure they have a booth, but Tammy will be at the show. I would contact her at 1-866-695-2774 and provide her with specifics and she can provide a quote within hours. You can also coordinate a time to meet her at the show.

Thanks Steve. Too much info to relay over the phone. I guess I could call and maybe fax the documents to her. It would be more fun to set up a meet and see her in person.

tami perto 11-12-2021 03:15 PM

MCACN Show MK Insurance

Hello Mitch,
I will be at the MCACN show next week, I don't have a booth. However you can simply email me the current policy and I can usually quote from that, I may need a few more details which I could certainly give you a quick phone call to gather. The quote process is really easy to accomplish. My rates are more competitive than Hagerty. Feel free to reach out my email is [email protected] or call the office at 1-866-695-2774. Have a great day!

Jonesy 11-12-2021 03:50 PM

I had Hagerty and mulitple cars. Switching over to MK cut my bill in half if I recall right.
Tami is quick to reply and really great to deal with.

HuggerSS 11-12-2021 05:41 PM

I just switched my collector cars over to MK Insurance. I received a great rate and it was a easy process. I would highly recommend them!

Too Many Projects 11-12-2021 07:25 PM

I think Steve is getting commission here...:laugh: Tami reached out to my email and I replied thru that.

Email a paper document ??? I can't find a paper port on my desktop computer...:hmmm:

Steve Shauger 11-12-2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Too Many Projects (Post 1570937)
I think Steve is getting commission here...:laugh: Tami reached out to my email and I replied thru that.

I've been with Hagerty, JC Taylor, Barrett Jackson and a few others and MK has always saved me money. The service they provide is top notch which really makes a difference as well. Getting a quote from several companies is prudent, but I'm confident MK will be hard to beat...

ruralrte66 11-13-2021 02:07 AM

I was insured with Hagerty, with 7 cars for 20 years, I contacted MK and Jackie helped me out tremendously! Great savings, easy to work with, A big Thank You to Jackie and all at MK Insurance!

Gregg