The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Supercar Reunion (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Scr24 (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165854)

bbbentley 03-05-2021 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Postsedan (Post 1540047)
...You Guys will love what Albert will be Bringing to SCR. It will be a Show Stopper and Show Stunner :)

Albert - Gets It!

Dan

Is it Orange & Canadian???:dunno::naughty::headbang:

Xplantdad 03-05-2021 01:50 PM

I remember the first SCR he attended...we almost had to twist his arm to be there...but once he was there....:3gears::burnout::headbang:

JBALL 03-07-2021 11:50 PM

I'm in!

1969 COPO Camaro

Coming with a whole new and beefed up drivetrain as well. Third times the charm!

JBALL 03-08-2021 12:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A big thanks to the SCR planning committee for having me back to provide the Thursday night BBQ dinner for the meet n greet.

Attached is the menu. I'm adding a Texas flair this year with hot links! Avril Bleh in Cincinnati has been making smoked sausages for well over a century. You wont want to miss these. Monster Energy will also be providing some great door prizes.

Who's next to sign up?

Jball.

Copo_Cartel 03-08-2021 12:46 AM

Sounds tasty Jason. Your grub is second to none. Your competition BBQ sure does pay off.

ANDY M 03-08-2021 08:42 PM

Al, I look forward to racing you again. My car got a new pair of shoes over the winter, so I can put the grunt to the ground.
Can't wait!!
Andy

Alss 03-09-2021 02:45 PM

I really dont know what Im bringing!..just about everything is tore apart or put up! I'll be there if I have to run down the track! :)

Copo_Cartel 03-09-2021 11:52 PM

Albert, you and I can take my golf cart down the track !!

Mr. Chevy 03-10-2021 04:36 AM

God willing I'll be there hopefully!! Just have to see about getting a day or two off work...

I had the greatest time there last year. It was a very nice show!! One of the best!!

Rich

bbbentley 03-10-2021 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Chevy (Post 1540815)
God willing I'll be there hopefully!! Just have to see about getting a day or two off work...

I had the greatest time there last year. It was a very nice show!! One of the best!!

Rich

Rich, nice meeting you, as well as many others last year at SCR.
Folks, after a disappointing car year with most events cancelled , I was proud of the SCR team to go ahead with the event. I credit this event with giving me the motivation to get my car running and out of the shop. It was the one bright spot of 2021 car event season for me.
If, for no other reason than to meet up with knowledgable, kind, great people and have fun, you all need to make a priority, mark your calendars, and make an effort to attend. You will not be disappointed. Mr Perry is a great cordial host and made me feel welcome from the 1st event I attended. The other reason to attend, besides great food and camaraderie, is the cringing at seeing stunningly beautiful, trailer queen worthy cars being thrashed and driven(as intended) like we did leaving the high school parking lot on the last day of school!