The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Any motorcycle riders here? (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166004)

markinnaples 02-22-2021 01:41 PM

Any motorcycle riders here?

1 Attachment(s)
I'm sure there are. I sold my Victory Vegas below years ago, but I've been thinking of getting another Victory or maybe a Harley Road King or Heritage Softail.

Stefano 02-22-2021 01:47 PM

Yes, I’m a bike guy too. I ride just about everything. From vintage to exotic, dirt to street, cruiser to sport bike and everything in between , even scooters.

Stefano 02-22-2021 01:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hoss

markinnaples 02-22-2021 01:56 PM

Hoss seemed like a pretty cool guy between the Z16 and the mini bike, lol.

ELEFUNTMAN 02-22-2021 02:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I ride also, have a Harley and a CT70H !

1967 4K 02-22-2021 03:10 PM

Road Glide

Yep, 2016 Road Glide Special.

Lynn 02-22-2021 03:27 PM

I quit riding 13 years ago. Too many inattentive drivers out there. Felt like I had a bulls eye on my back. That's also when my brother almost died because a youngster came flying out of a parking lot, blowing through a stop sign, right in front of my brother, who was doing 35 in a 40 mph zone. Hit the car broad side and flipped over it. Good thing he was wearing a helmet. His helmet is on display at the OU trauma center as one that saved a live. He still has major issues physically.

Last month before I sold my last bike, I had to lock up the brakes twice from people turning left in front of me without signalling. Just not worth the risk to me. Respect your right to ride.

Crush 02-22-2021 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn (Post 1538434)
I quit riding 13 years ago. Too many inattentive drivers out there. Felt like I had a bulls eye on my back. That's also when my brother almost died because a youngster came flying out of a parking lot, blowing through a stop sign, right in front of my brother, who was doing 35 in a 40 mph zone. Hit the car broad side and flipped over it. Good thing he was wearing a helmet. His helmet is on display at the OU trauma center as one that saved a live. He still has major issues physically.

Last month before I sold my last bike, I had to lock up the brakes twice from people turning left in front of me without signalling. Just not worth the risk to me. Respect your right to ride.

I only ride occasionally for these reasons and the many phone distracting drivers. Try to ride in rural areas w less traffic.

tom406 02-22-2021 05:15 PM

My Dad let me ride his Harleys when I was in my teens and twenties. Once I had kids, I quit riding because of the dangers of other drivers combined with the fact that I didn't think my once-in-a-while riding kept me sharp, skills-wise. I like riding, but not sure I'll go back once my youngest is 18 in a couple of years. A small convertible might be good enough for me. If some town were to declare itself motorcycle-only, I think they'd instantly become the new retirement Mecca for a lot of people, lol.

RobR 02-22-2021 06:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
1956 bmw r26