The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Rs copo display (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=148459)

Copo_Cartel 04-18-2018 12:36 AM

Rs copo display

Is their a lineup of commited cars for the RS Copo Camaro display at the 2018 MCACN show ? As I know it there are 29 known (confirmed) RS Copos known to exist. I was wondering on the amount of different colors being represented. Thanks to all that reply .

bashton 04-21-2018 06:35 PM

Yes Sir;

As you know, our friend from north of the border has enough for us to create a display with his four!

1. Lemans Blue
2. Fathom Green
3. Azure Turquiose
4. Black

In addition, we have a Hugger Orange.

For this display, we are not looking for duplicate colors unless the cars are distinctively differant, as in one stock, one drag.

Thanks!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Steve Shauger 04-21-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bashton (Post 1397724)
Yes Sir;

As you know, our friend from north of the border has enough for us to create a display with his four!

1. Lemans Blue
2. Fathom Green
3. Azure Turquiose
4. Black

In addition, we have a Hugger Orange.

For this display, we are not looking for duplicate colors unless the cars are distinctively differant, as in one stock, one drag.

Thanks!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Bob, there's another lemans blue car that would like to participate!

Copo_Cartel 04-25-2018 09:16 PM

Hi Bob...my car is also Lemans Blue LOADED with original born with options and has scored Gold in the Legends class at the Camaro Nationals last year. It was sold new at Frost Chevrolet and is the twin to the Black RS Copo that also sold new at Frost Chevrolet..these 2 cars have not been together since 1969

Steve Shauger 04-25-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Copo_Cartel (Post 1398444)
Hi Bob...my car is also Lemans Blue LOADED with original born with options and has scored Gold in the Legends class at the Camaro Nationals last year. It was sold new at Frost Chevrolet and is the twin to the Black RS Copo that also sold new at Frost Chevrolet..these 2 cars have not been together since 1969

Doug excellent point that would be awesome!!!

Copo_Cartel 04-26-2018 12:24 AM

I am going to put my registration in tomorrow it would be neat to see both cars side-by-side once again. But I would not want to interrupt the display of the Canadian collection of 4 cars together. Regardless it will be fun I already have my hotel room booked

olredalert 04-26-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Copo_Cartel (Post 1398444)

----Doug,,, Was the Frost Chevrolet mentioned in your post the Frost Chevrolet in Wellesley Mass.? I lived in Wellesley Hills and bought my 66 427/425 Corvette from them in April of 66! They had a performance salesman (cant remember his name at the moment) and sold a bunch of Hi-Po Chevies, including COPO's!!!.......Bill S

Copo_Cartel 04-27-2018 01:04 AM

Hi Bill...This particular Frost Chevrolet is in Mechanicsburg Ohio ...a very small town 30 miles west of Columbus Ohio off interstate 70 . They were a well known Hi Po dealer here in central Ohio .

Berger L-72 04-29-2018 07:07 PM

If you don't have a Daytona Yellow example yet,I can check with the person who bought and restored one I owned and see if he's interested.

Charley Lillard 04-30-2018 03:08 AM

That would be great.