The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Calendar (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157702)

big gear head 10-25-2019 12:22 PM

Calendar

Is there a MCACN calendar? If there isn't, there should be. I'd rather have one with some really cool cars than the ones with the lame cars that I pick up from my auto parts stores.

A12pilot 10-25-2019 12:26 PM

That’s a GREAT idea! And to piggyback that idea, maybe a Yenko.net one too with the proceeds benefitting the site? What say ye’ old Bobonie and Steveareeno???:rolleyes2:

Man..great idea Freddie!:biggthumpup:

Cheers:beers:
Dave

69SSRSL89 10-26-2019 02:21 AM

I agree! That would be an awesome idea! I have a hard time finding a good muscle car calendar every year. The only good calendars I’ve found Motorbook and Hemmings make. I can only imagine how sweet of a calendar MCACN or Yenko.net could make with all the great cars on this site or from the show. I know I would be in for an annual calendar purchase for both!!

A12pilot 10-26-2019 09:34 PM

Hmmmmmm.......:hmmm:I might have to spearhead this idea and take full credit for it!:crazy::cool2::no:

Maybe the first one will be “Member’s Rides” for Yenko.net, and the second for “Muscle of MCACN” for the big show!?!?:cool2::cool2::cool2:

Lemme talk to management and see if I can use persuasion to persuade the persuaders about this idea. Details will be henceforth forthcoming!:tongue:

Cheers
Dave

big gear head 10-26-2019 10:58 PM

Maybe a A12 Super Bee and a Bullet Mustang tribute could be part of it? I'm sure that there are good pictures of them somewhere. Maybe some cars of SCR too? I know that there have been several real nice ones there, including an original owner ZL1.

A12pilot 10-27-2019 12:55 PM

Alrighty, I’ve started negotiations with Management. Legal is involved as well as HR. We should have some answers within a couple months!:rolleyes2:

Meanwhile, I’m going to post up a poll to see who, or whom (I can never remember when to use that word :hmmm:) would be interested in these calendars. The poll will dictate the price.:cool2:

So stay tuned for more info in the “Lounge” section. They’ll be such questions answered as “How much nudity is too much nudity?”, and “I’d think for the price of this calendar they could have used something better than a dot matrix printer and Crayola crayons!”:grin:

Great idea Freddie!!!:cool2::biggthumpup::worship:

Dave

Xplantdad 10-27-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A12pilot (Post 1468439)
Hmmmmmm.......:hmmm:I might have to spearhead this idea and take full credit for it!:crazy::cool2::no:

Maybe the first one will be “Member’s Rides” for Yenko.net, and the second for “Muscle of MCACN” for the big show!?!?:cool2::cool2::cool2:

Lemme talk to management and see if I can use persuasion to persuade the persuaders about this idea. Details will be henceforth forthcoming!:tongue:

Cheers
Dave

We did Members Rides Calendars a bunch of years back :)

https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthre...des%2Acalendar

I do like the idea of the MCACN calendars :headbang:

big gear head 10-27-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A12pilot (Post 1468518)
Alrighty, I’ve started negotiations with Management. Legal is involved as well as HR. We should have some answers within a couple months!:rolleyes2:

Meanwhile, I’m going to post up a poll to see who, or whom (I can never remember when to use that word :hmmm:) would be interested in these calendars. The poll will dictate the price.:cool2:

So stay tuned for more info in the “Lounge” section. They’ll be such questions answered as “How much nudity is too much nudity?”, and “I’d think for the price of this calendar they could have used something better than a dot matrix printer and Crayola crayons!”:grin:

Great idea Freddie!!!:cool2::biggthumpup::worship:

Dave

So you are going to do this in your spare time? You just sit around and do nothing anyway. :D

Xplantdad 10-27-2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big gear head (Post 1468535)
So you are going to do this in your spare time? You just sit around and do nothing anyway. :D

Geez Freddie!:headbang:

big gear head 10-27-2019 05:30 PM

I don't think I've ever seen anyone with so much to do, and getting so much done. It's like there are a dozen Daves out there working all at the same time.