The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   MCACN Official Blog (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158447)

Steve Shauger 12-09-2019 06:50 PM

MCACN Official Blog

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals blog: click here!!!!

bashton 11-20-2020 07:08 PM

Bringing this up...a NEW Blog entry about MCACN 2020 Northwest is up. Please check it out and hope you will join us!

Bashton

bbbentley 10-22-2021 12:20 AM

Online ticket info, please? I got on MCACN site and saw where tickets are on sale now. $30 online or at door, it says. Then says get your discounted tickets at some designated locations (sponsors? , I’m guessing). I have only been one time to this show and need some guidance. Want tickets for both days for two. Best place to buy, best price. Please reply.

bashton 10-22-2021 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbentley (Post 1568289)
Online ticket info, please? I got on MCACN site and saw where tickets are on sale now. $30 online or at door, it says. Then says get your discounted tickets at some designated locations (sponsors? , I’m guessing). I have only been one time to this show and need some guidance. Want tickets for both days for two. Best place to buy, best price. Please reply.

Due to the exorbitant service charges, online and walk-up Adult admission is the same. WE absorb the service charges for online sales. These are $30 per day for adults, which is the same as onsite box office or at the door sales.

We will also have a two-day ticket at the show (only) which is $50.00

Our Local outlets are the only place for lower discount priced single day tickets, with $5 off per adult ticket; $25.

Thanks for asking!

Bashton

bbbentley 10-22-2021 01:09 AM

Thanks for answering, Bob. Sounds like the $50, at show, for 2 days will be the best bet for me.

RPOLS3 10-28-2021 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bashton (Post 1568293)

Our Local outlets are the only place for lower discount priced single day tickets, with $5 off per adult ticket; $25.

Bashton

I stopped by Nickey today and picked up my tickets along with having a nice conversation with Stefano and Beth. Great people.

Jonesy 10-28-2021 08:10 PM

I would recommend buying tickets in advance. There was a very long line to buy in 2019 when I went and I was glad I bought mine in advance. Even if they are $5 more, its well worth it!!!

bashton 10-28-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonesy (Post 1569105)
I would recommend buying tickets in advance. There was a very long line to buy in 2019 when I went and I was glad I bought mine in advance. Even if they are $5 more, its well worth it!!!

We are expanding our box offices at the show, (adding two more) this year and adding more ticket takers and electronic readers to help get people in as fast as possible, regardless of which tickets are used.

2019 blew us all away and far exceeded what we expected, attendance-wise. This year we anticipate a similar crowd but we will be ready for it!

Bashton

Too Many Projects 10-28-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonesy (Post 1569105)

You convinced me, but I can't get the online order to work. I keep getting a message that something didn't work and to resubmit. I've tried several times with both cc and pay pal and nothing ???

I hope I didn't just buy 10 tickets ...:shocked:

Too Many Projects 10-28-2021 09:54 PM

Hmmm, I got an email notification that I paid for 1 ticket, but nothing from anyone else with a link to print one.