The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   I have to go now (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157264)

Dave Rifkin 09-26-2019 04:54 PM

I have to go now

I have always wanted to go to the MCACN show but, for one reason or another, never made it. As you all may know, I recently sold my black 1969 Corvette coupe. I keep in touch with the new owner and he has done a phenomenal job detailing the car. To the point that he just had it at a local NCRS show and got a Top Flight award first time out.

He just texted me and told me that the car has been accepted to the MCACN show and is going to be a part of a special Corvette display to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the 1969.

I have to go now to see "my car" get displayed; so excited and happy for the new owner.

mockingbird812 09-26-2019 05:24 PM

Darn tootin' you "have to go"!!!! You will have an unbelievable blast!!!!

TimG 09-27-2019 01:12 PM

The only reason you will regret going is because you will never want to miss another show.
It's a "must attend" once you've been.

big gear head 09-27-2019 02:02 PM

You got that right. I went for the first time in 2017 and now I can't miss one.

dustinm 09-27-2019 03:55 PM

X3

m22mike 09-28-2019 12:33 AM

I have been to every MCACN except one due to a family illness , and the last Chevy Vettefest as well. It has been very cool to witness this show grow into what it has become. The people I have convinced to attend are now mostly regulars.
Great work Bob :worship:

Mike

Postsedan 09-28-2019 12:47 AM

Dave,

You will be overwhelmed and on cloud nine with MCACN.

Stop by and say hello.....I will be at the 1969 SS396 300 Deluxe Post Sedan Showcase.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Dan

Stefano 10-01-2019 12:23 AM

You will not be disappointed, it is a "Bucket List" Event.

fsc66 10-01-2019 01:38 PM

Mcacn

Just booked flight and hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always stay on the Hyatt Regency, O’Hare’, has a shuttle to and from airport and you never have to go outdoors, it’s connected through a breezeway to get to the Stephen’s Conference Center.

See You There!!!!!!!

Paul

bashton 10-03-2019 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Rifkin (Post 1464795)
I have always wanted to go to the MCACN show but, for one reason or another, never made it. As you all may know, I recently sold my black 1969 Corvette coupe. I keep in touch with the new owner and he has done a phenomenal job detailing the car. To the point that he just had it at a local NCRS show and got a Top Flight award first time out.

He just texted me and told me that the car has been accepted to the MCACN show and is going to be a part of a special Corvette display to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the 1969.

I have to go now to see "my car" get displayed; so excited and happy for the new owner.

Great to hear you are finally joining us, Dave. The "new" caretaker of your car is a great guy and certainly is passionate. I was thrilled to find out what drive-train the '69 has, as it was the last one I needed to complete the "full set" for the Corvette Legends display featuring at least one of every available engine for the 1069 model year from base 350 up to and including the ZL1. Even throwing in a pair of L89's!

See at the show...wear comfortable shoes.

Bashton