The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   MCACN 2017 Official Host Hotels; LAST CALL! (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145240)

bashton 11-01-2017 02:15 PM

MCACN 2017 Official Host Hotels; LAST CALL!

As many of you know, we pretty much take over the entire Rosemont community the week of the MCACN show.

This year we sold out at the DoubleTree O'Hare (aka party central and home of Dru's Lounge) and the Embassy O'Hare way sooner than ever.

I expanded our room blocks at the Crowne Plaza, the Hyatt and the aLoft, which are all convenient to the show. The rates we negotiated are pretty amazing, with rooms starting at just $115 per night. For those of you who attend national events, you know how good these rates are, and all of our hotels step up with extra perks and reduced rate parking.

Anyway, as of today we have limited availability at these three hotels. Several will hold the rates until 11-11 or until sold out, so if you have not booked your rooms, do it now!

Here is a direct link; http://www.mcacn.com/hotels.htm

All of these hotels are really nice and all will be over-run with MCACN participants and spectators, making for some real fun. The city is ours in a few weeks and they really welcome us with open arms.

Counting down the days!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

flyingn 11-01-2017 02:38 PM

ooooo im tempted to drive or fly out with the family to see it this year

update! Just booked the Crown plaza!! now I have to figure how to get there.. 12 hours driving lol

Xplantdad 11-01-2017 11:26 PM

We're driving, too...From AZ :)

bashton 11-02-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingn (Post 1373518)
ooooo im tempted to drive or fly out with the family to see it this year

update! Just booked the Crown plaza!! now I have to figure how to get there.. 12 hours driving lol

Awesome; please make a point of chasing me down. I'll be the goofy guy riding by on a bicycle that isn't Charley, who often steals my bikes.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

bashton 11-02-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xplantdad (Post 1373605)
We're driving, too...From AZ :)

Haven't you left yet?

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

The Boss 11-02-2017 01:46 PM

Two weeks from now I'll be at the airport! :D

bashton 11-02-2017 01:46 PM

As an FYI, so far the "long distance driving award" is going to Kevin Kuypers who is towing in his '71 Hemi Shaker Challenger R/T. He goes from his home in Calgary, Alberta to Kelowna, British Columbia to meet up with Dave Saruk, who is pulling his Switzerland sold '71 Hemi Shaker Challenger in.

As for flying in, that one probably goes to John Clements, formerly of Australia and now living and joining us from New Zealand. John showed his Aussie Ford a few years ago and joins us again this year as a staff member.

The commitment and dedication that is part of the MCACN show really is unprecedented.

We truly everyone's commitment to what we do.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Xplantdad 11-02-2017 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bashton (Post 1373672)
Haven't you left yet?

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

LOL...we probably should...but we're gonna do a two day haul...and be there to help! :)

Xplantdad 11-02-2017 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bashton (Post 1373674)
As an FYI, so far the "long distance driving award" is going to Kevin Kuypers who is towing in his '71 Hemi Shaker Challenger R/T. He goes from his home in Calgary, Alberta to Kelowna, British Columbia to meet up with Dave Saruk, who is pulling his Switzerland sold '71 Hemi Shaker Challenger in.

As for flying in, that one probably goes to John Clements, formerly of Australia and now living and joining us from New Zealand. John showed his Aussie Ford a few years ago and joins us again this year as a staff member.

The commitment and dedication that is part of the MCACN show really is unprecedented.

We truly everyone's commitment to what we do.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

You guys rock!!

m22mike 11-02-2017 07:49 PM

Looking forward to seeing you Bruce :HollyRocks:

Mike