The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Musclecar and Corvette Nationals...MCACN (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114969)

Charley Lillard 09-19-2011 03:10 AM

Musclecar and Corvette Nationals...MCACN

On the off chance that new people have not seen the MCACN section, I'm posting here.
If you are into Musclecars you would love this show. You just need to get to Chicago the weekend before Thanksgiving. If you are far away but in a large city you should be able to get a non stop flight into O'Hare. From there it is a 5 minute cab ride to the show and host hotels. I think we now have 14 or 15 confirmed ZL1's attending including one of every color made. There has never been that many ZL1's together since they were built.Helen Gibb and her daughter Nancy will be there with the ZL1's that Helen's husband Fred convinced Chevrolet to build. Chevrolet will also have a 2012 ZL1 there.
If you are a collector or know of someone wanting to acquire a rare musclecar, what better place to come to see a selection of the worlds best muscle all in one place. Maybe talk someone into selling their car or maybe they can tell you where to find a good one. Maybe they can tell you what not to buy. This show really will be a treat...Hope to see you there.

www.mcacn.com

Nova Jed 09-19-2011 03:52 AM

Re: Musclecar and Corvette Nationals...MCACN

Quite a few members have told me that if I dont attend, I will be very sorry! I think someone is gonna pull me there by my ear???

I hope to meet a ton of you all there!!

njsteve 09-19-2011 04:01 AM

I hate peer pressure. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif[/img]

I've been spending the weekend upgrading the entire brake system on my 22 year old, Pace trailer, A.K.A. The Rat-Trailer.

Just wait til you see it.

Over the years I've been pulled over several times by the police after they thought I was using it to smuggle illegal aliens across state lines.

It's THAT ugly. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif[/img]

ORIGLS6 09-19-2011 04:18 AM

Just to echo Charley's thoughts above, the number and quality of cars at this event is truly remarkable. Anyone with a hint of fossil fuel in their blood will be in overload the first time they attend.
But maybe the best part for many of us is the fact that THIS event has become another Reunion of sorts. One of the very few times each year we get to see the friends we've made through our association with this site. Great People; Great Times, ............ and a TON of Fantastic Cars!

Don't miss this show! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif[/img]

Postsedan 09-19-2011 04:27 AM

I know many of us are working our behinds off getting cars ready for this yearly show that just as Dennis says has become a yearly reunion for all of us that are so passionate about this Muscle Car Hobby. I look forward to seeing you all there once again. It just keeps getting better and better!

Dan

x Baldwin Motion 09-19-2011 12:00 PM

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]This show is definetly worth the trip from everywhere. Having a round trip flight from New York and fours in the car to and from airport to attend was time well spent to see the absolute best collection of muscle cars anywhere. I would suggest that you make plans to stay for both days, you can't see all the cars and everyone in six hours.

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]And Darren bought me and Mike some great hot dogs for lunch. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif[/img]

kwhizz 09-19-2011 02:01 PM

Not only will there be the largest collection of Musclecars ever assembled.......But.....It is also the &quot;Largest&quot; collection of &quot;True&quot; Car Guy's you will ever find in one place [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif[/img]

napa68 09-19-2011 02:08 PM

IMO, this has become the finest show of muscle cars. Excellent job Bob! This needs to be on peoples calendar.

Tim

bergy 09-19-2011 02:09 PM

I'll be there - can't wait!!!

TimG 09-19-2011 03:23 PM

Last year was the best car show I've ever been to. If you like all types of cars, this is the place to be.

The Hurst Olds display was amazing last year, there's always the Snake Pit for Shelbys, too.