The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   MCACN 2022 Hotel Update (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=172934)

bashton 08-27-2022 04:31 PM

MCACN 2022 Hotel Update

MCACN HOTEL UPDATE

I am always amazed at how difficult it can be getting hotel rooms at various events. Not the case for the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals show!

The MCACN team works VERY hard negotiating great deals at great hotels that "get" what we are all about. We have SIX Official Host Hotels; five directly across the street, two that have enclosed walkways that take you right to the convention center lobby, and one with free door to door shuttle service. Rates start at just $119.00 per night. With that being said, allow me to give a current update.

The DoubleTree, which is known as MCACN Party Central, is close to being sold out, but as of this writing has limited availability. The Embassy Suites, with the awesome made to order breakfast is also filling fast.

The Crowne Plaza (lowest rate of $119.00 per night) has availability, as does the Hilton, the Hyatt and the aLoft.

You can read about all of them here, see the rates and extra MCACN exclusive perks and there are direct booking links; www.mcacn.com/hotels

Don't be the one calling us later asking if we have any extra "hidden" rooms blocked for you, as we don't!

Thanks;

Bashton

dykstra 09-01-2022 11:05 AM

Thanks for all you do Bob and team.

dustinm 09-02-2022 03:31 PM

DoubleTree is sold out, while I was giving them my CC.

bashton 09-08-2022 01:42 AM

Indeed; the DoubleTree is now officially sold out. The Embassy Suites is down to the last five available rooms as of today, 9-7-22. We do not have any secret hidden rooms!

This is the earliest we have ever reached sold out status at the DT, which is an indication that 2022 is going to be another great year for MCACN.

Anyway, we have plenty of rooms available at the Hyatt, the Hilton and the aLoft, and the Crowne Plaza is also close to being full. Don't hesitate to book your rooms now by using our direct booking links; www.mcacn.com/hotels

Bashton

Too Many Projects 09-08-2022 01:56 PM

I'm at the Hyatt. No more of a walk than across the street and it's all indoors and covered walkway, if the weather is crummy. Reduced parking rate and free cancellation, if it becomes necessary.

dustinm 09-08-2022 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Too Many Projects (Post 1599702)
I'm at the Hyatt. No more of a walk than across the street and it's all indoors and covered walkway, if the weather is crummy. Reduced parking rate and free cancellation, if it becomes necessary.

Its a nice place to stay.

Too Many Projects 09-08-2022 07:18 PM

I stayed there last year too. King bed in the tower end of the building. Other than the planes, it was quiet.

A12pilot 09-25-2022 11:15 AM

It’s getting down to the wire. For those on the fence about going, make this year the year you go!!:biggthumpup: Why wait any longer?:dunno: What other emoji can be used to convey the sentiment that you need to go to this show?:rolleyes2:

We are all set to arrive Friday afternoon where I will have my face pressed on the glass entry doors trying to get a sneak peak of things before the show opens Saturday morning. :biggthumpup:

Book that hotel now!!! See you’s guys soon!!!

Cheers
Dave

big gear head 09-25-2022 12:22 PM

Glad to see that you are going this year Dave. I sure was disappointed that I didn't get to see your '67 Mustang, but looking forward to your next creation.

I'm back on my feet this year and able to get out and do things again. Big THANK YOU to all of those who helped me last year! See you all in November.

A12pilot 09-27-2022 01:09 AM

Good to hear, Freddie. Looking forward to meeting you in person this year!

Cheers
Dave