The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Musclecar and Corvette Nationals...MCACN (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114969)

DarrenX33 09-19-2011 03:34 PM

Re: Musclecar and Corvette Nationals...MCACN

Yes it is going to be another one for the books. My current count shows that the 70 L78 Camaro display is fully booked with 10 cars, maybe more???

As with the ZL1 display this will likely be the largest gathering ever of these rare 1 of 600 built cars where only a fraction of them are known to still exist today.

Looking forward to a great weekend.

ANDY M 09-22-2011 08:27 PM

I really would like to attend, but I don't have a way to get my car there. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
Is anybody coming through Columbus with an extra spot on their trailer? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif[/img]
Does anybody with a trailer want to haul my car? <span style="font-weight: bold"> Please?
</span>

Salvatore 09-22-2011 09:45 PM

Nice going Darren. You are the man!

Donnie 09-23-2011 03:34 AM

when can we buy tickets on line?

bashton 09-23-2011 04:04 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donnie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when can we buy tickets on line? </div></div>

Discount pre-sale tickets go on sale October 1st through the website and also at Nickey Chicago in St. Charles, IL, Bill Stasek Chevrolet in Wheeling, Colins Classics in Milwaukee, WI and D&amp;M Corvette in Downers Grove, IL.

Thanks;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton 09-23-2011 04:06 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ANDY M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really would like to attend, but I don't have a way to get my car there. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
Is anybody coming through Columbus with an extra spot on their trailer? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif[/img]
Does anybody with a trailer want to haul my car? <span style="font-weight: bold"> Please?
</span> </div></div>

Andy, we have several cars coming from your area with MCACN and sYc Sponsor Reliable Carriers. Give Bob Sellers a call at 800-521-6393, extension 6262.

Hope to see you in November!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

ANDY M 09-23-2011 10:21 PM

Bob, thank you for the tip, I will be in touch. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif[/img]

Darren, 1 of 600? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img]

Andy

mockingbird812 09-23-2011 10:27 PM

Cool.....another COPO!!

Canuck 09-23-2011 10:28 PM

Just booked air fare to be in Chicago Nov 18-21. planning to take in the show and schmooze with some of you.

Paul

Xplantdad 09-23-2011 11:21 PM

You will have a blast Paul...though not too many golf courses open in November...I would think? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif[/img]