View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 04:42 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Saturday at MCACN Wow what a show!

[ QUOTE ]

I am more of a lurker here, but I just HAD to post about this show.....Mr. Bashton and company.....you put together an absolutely AWESOME show. The level of cars in attendance is just beyond description. I had a camera with me and am usually an absolute picture freak, but I swear.....all I could do was look and look and look. I REALLY wished I had more time available to see more detail on alot of these cars. My primary mission was to see Charley's 1100 mile 1970 RS/Z28....and to meet Charley. Charley is truely a pleasure to talk to and just made himself very available to anyone that wanted to talk. It was cool meeting you, and great car Charley!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I had a very nice conversation with Charley regarding the show itself, and his 1100 mile Z28. What a personable and very nice guy he is. I really enjoyed chatting with you Charley and thanks again for bringing your benchmark Z28 to the show....seeing it in person was definitely the highlight of my week! Moderators.... I think we need a new icon at the bottom, one that says "Charley Rocks"

1970Camaro Z28