View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 12:48 AM

Default 1995 Camaro 1LE (Lightweight) E-Bay#290532432173

<span style="font-size: 11pt">Hi folks. I have a very, very nice low mileage 1995 Camaro Z/28 1LE (factory lightweight race car package) for sale. The car has 14,435 original kilometers (8,986 miles) on the odometer. It has been in various small collections and has lived a pampered life. I have a comprehensive paper trail, window sticker, GM of Canada docs and so on. The window sticker options include the 1LE Special Performance Package, ZR16 blackwall tires, body side mouldings and carpeted floor mats. The car is painted &quot;Bright Blue&quot; metallic with a Graphite Cloth interior. Total production (US, Canada) was 106 cars; 28 sold in Canada. It has a Hurst shifter installed, along with a SLP intake and SLP SS 17-inch wheels (the only mods). It can be purchased with the stock 16-inch wheels and tires or the SS rolling stock. It's a beautiful piece. Zero disappointments. Car is as-new. Price is $17,900 Canadian.

I'll update the ad with photos (tomorrow, weather permitting).

Thanks for the space Yenkonet! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif[/img]

Wayne
e-mail: wscraba&quot;at&quot;telus.net

Here are some photos (I have plenty -- e-mail me for more)

Edit:

Hi Folks. The 1LE is now &quot;live&quot; on E-Bay. The auction # is: 290532432173

If this works, the link is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ht_2075wt_1167

[size:14pt]<span style="font-weight: bold">Reserve is $17,000. Bid Now &amp; Bid Often!!! </span> </span> [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/burnout.gif[/img] [/size]

Thanks again!!
Wayne

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...