View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Kevin Hand Collector Car Collection at Auction

The buyer was a customer of Nickey Chicago's by the last name of Carlson."It is clearly evident in the auction world of muscle cars that the "HOUSE", their circle of a few select dealers, and the dealers customers outweigh the seller. When the gavel drops on a car as quickly as that one did, you know something is up. The auction in this case went with the dealer and his customer. In this case my trust was misplaced and the almighty dollar took over, thats my fault, thats ok, I can sleep at night. When you do the right thing, you expect others to do the right thing. You win some and lose some, in the end, it's the chance you take. I attend auction's twice a week, I know them quite well. I have never seen such a joke, there was a backup in place but that mysteriously changed the minute the GOLD car hit the stage, oh well you live and learn, go Barrett Jackson! " I have to ask why was there a post about something changing when no one even posted about something changing, watch the tape and be the judge for yourself.