View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 05:59 PM

Default Re: David Bunn LS-6 for Sale!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXXBlackLs6M22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I really like this quote from David Bunn from a post he made over at chevelles.com last year:

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-style: italic">when the the LS6 engine was introduced we knew the GENERAL had come up with something special. Special because it was a streetable high horsepower driver. The 11 to 1 compression wasn't a problem because gas stations, on every corner, had 93+ octane fuel for .30/gallon. Standard 3.31 gearing and the then 60 mph speed limit only cranked the engine up to 2500. Road trips were a blast and punctuated with full throttle lapses in judgment. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">One thing you will never forget, your first time... hearing the whine of a rock crusher in low gear on a quiet summer night!</span></span>”</span></span>
U.S.A. speed limit was &quot;65mph&quot;.

</div></div>

Oh Ya, [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] I know exactly what he is talking about, my car also has the 3.31 gear with M22. [/quote]