View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 04:59 AM

Default Re: ZLX 427 69 Motion Camaro, Ex Kevin Suydam car..

<span style="color: #3333FF">Hey guys, just letting you know this project is about ready to resurface. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/shocked.gif[/img]
Wow, 5 years have slipped by so quickly.... Hope a few of you may still hold some interest for it here, it's still my all time favourite Motion car. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif[/img]
I have had contact from 2 previous owners (one still currant?) in the past few years, so I really hope I can get this to a standard acceptable by him.
Though photographic evidence of what/how the car looks now is still difficult to find, I think I have enough to help and do it justice.
I have a set of custom decals being made for me, mainly the gold lettering on the hood, as my printer doesn't have that capability...

The last work I completed on it was the rear trunk/floor area. The kit chassis is nice, but not entirely accurate, so I cut it apart and fabricated a new section from behind the seats, rearward...

From there I added pieces of sheet styrene/plastic, shaped and contoured it until I had it fairly correct.

A new trunk floor was made and added also.

And the top view, almost finished.

Hope to have something positive to share with you soon.
Cheers
Greg [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/[/img] </span>