View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 01:45 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: motion nova advertised on craigslist

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NovaMob03</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JR took the cert fee, but Dan never got his letter. At this point, he called me for advice &amp; I suggested he push him for a yes or no letter or to return his money ...Dan did that &amp; that's apparently when the sh*t hit the fan. Dan was convinced that JR was stalling on the cert in order for Kevin to buy it on the cheap. After some verbal exchange, Dan got a 'maybe letter' from JR but enough bad juju had been conveyed so that it would never be certified as the '1st Motion Nova'.

Unconnected to this, but perhaps significant, there have been 2 other sYc member's who have also had similar experiences getting their car's 'motion certified' where calls were made, money paid and then those individuals were called by prospective buyers about their cars (Rich Pern and I think the other was JD502 [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img])</div></div>

I think my respect for &quot;Mr. Motion&quot; just took a hit.... [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]