View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 05:43 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Ryan Weaver's 1969 Olds Cutlass S W31 Club Coupe

Oh snap, I backed away for a little while and spicy back and forth:-(

I share everything but I also have to only decide on one path to take in the end. I lean on Dan pretty heavy and we are great friends so I take his advice often and ribbing the odd time:-( I am consistent:-)

I love feedback, but I have to sum it up and filter and decide what works for me. (My car, my money)

I do mention costs often, sometimes just to ensure I am not being a poser, I meet people at shows and sometimes they think I am a seasoned car guy, I have a long standing love of muscle cars but I am learning by the hour now:-)

I am buying that rusty chunk of floor as the hump piece by my sources, (I think I have checked with two or three experts) is not the same as reproduction. (And reports have been that they are way different) I have seen several people buy used floor sections to get the right hump. (So that was my confirmation that I am taking the right path.

I am proud of my build thread remaining drama free, and this little back and forth doesn't cause me any concern, back to business as usual.

Ryan

1969 Beaumont 350 Auto White Sold
1969 Beaumont 307 Auto Green Sold
1969 Chevelle SS 396-L35 Auto Blue Sold
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 'S' Sports Coupe W31