View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

I was interested in this Camaro when it was first listed. A lot of the story over the phone by Roy checked out. The more I looked at the pictures the more I asked about things like the power booster, alternator, pulley, front seats, etc. If you notice the first listing was listed by cainet777 with (24) pictures. I started looking at what cainet777 had purchased on Ebay. I found that cainet777 had purchased a trim tag (I am NOT saying it was for this Camaro), but a trim tag had been purchased. When I questioned Roy about the purchase of a trim tag, he claimed that it was his son's user name and he had never used Ebay before. He also claimed he didn't understand that his son was a numbers guy and that he would guarantee the tag was original. The Camaro is now being listed by daytonayellow with only (12) pictures. You cannot look at what cainet777 has purchased now on Ebay. I am not saying the trim tag has been replaced on this Camaro I am not that good especially with a LOS tag. The above findings was enough for me to lose interest.