View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 10:24 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,431 Posts

Yeah, I bought an NOS grille 18 years ago, when I acquired the car, but never got any further on the front end.

I had an issue with HQ many years ago with their SS gas cap that wouldn't clock correctly. I emailed them about it and they said I must be using an aftermarket neck. I sent them a pic of my original neck and their cap. They still claimed it was something I did. I posted a thread on Team Camaro asking if anyone else had the problem and got MANY replies that the cap was wrong. I sent the thread link to them and told them they either never tested their cap or outright lied to me about their junk part. Never heard another word, or if they ever corrected the issue. They sure as heck never offered to replace the cap, if they did fix it and never offered to have me return it for a refund.

If I bought something now and had a problem with their parts, my confidence in them to do anything to make it right is zero. They do seem to be the only source for this. I would like to just buy the complete assemblies.

Anyone have experience to share with the assemblies W-473 and 472 for fit and function ?
1967 Camaro ss/rs
1938 Business coupe, street rod
2000 FXSTS, original owner, 13k miles