View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
thanks for posting, That is an interesting yellow Nova

He didn't mention anything about documentation.
I don't know if that is a documented car .

It has 733 interior bucket seat and console and gauges. Most of the Yenko Novas so far have been 731 bench seat rubber mat.

Yenko advertised colors were Garnet Red, Fathom Green, LeMans Blue and Rallye Green.

Yenko didn't always do low option cars and didn't always follow his advertised colors, so that doesn't rule it out.
Yeah since the data plate doesn't tell us much, these particular cars really need solid paperwork to prove anything. So I never really knew if the car was real. I always thought yellow versions weren't made as you pointed out Joe. But since a yellow one was mentioned earlier, possibly being a vinyl top car, that reminded me of this one.
If they were made in yellow, and since only a couple dozen were made, I'd bet you could probably count the yellow ones on one hand. What are the chances of it being the car mentioned in the add above?

Anyway, I just figured that with a good shot of the data plate, and as savvy as you guys are, you might be able to use the body sequence number and get a rough idea of the vin, give or take, and see if it falls within a known group or batch of Yenko Novas. Since cars like this are many times ordered in batches. That is if anyone has a data base of known Yenko Novas with vins.
It's a stretch but thought I'd toss it out there.

Last edited by x33rs; 08-07-2021 at 02:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to x33rs For This Useful Post:
PeteLeathersac (08-09-2021)