View Single Post

Old 09-12-2022, 02:38 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 4,491 Times in 1,247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Stewart View Post
A health update:

Well I finally saw my doctor this past Wednesday. And the news is not too good. Having COVID has left me with Oxygen depleted blood. My O2 level is not where it's supposed to be. Not even close. So I am on the O2 machine in my bedroom 24/7. I have my PC and a decent TV so it's not like home jail. I can disconnect myself when I go to the kitchen but being off the O2 definitely wears me out very quickly.

So my son (God Bless him) does all the shopping and anything needed outside of the home.

I've lost 12 pounds since my ordeal started (Yippee!) but my appetite is slowing coming back.

I did some monkeying around with the O2 hoses they gave me so now I have one that reaches not only anywhere in my bedroom but also into my bathroom. That helps alot.

The doctor says be positive about healing but it's going to take time - like months. That sucks because I can no longer drive my car. I can but it requires I put this big O2 tank in the back seat so I am on O2 while driving - not worth the effort. Oh well.
What about swapping out the O2 tank for Nitrous? That might give you a bit more zip!

Plus - maybe you could do the "purge" out your nose, for a cool effect.

In all seriousness - get better, and thank you for all you do.

K
Attached Images

'74 Chevelle - original owner, 9.85 @ 136 mph best
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keith Seymore For This Useful Post:
67 Nova Boy (09-12-2022), Lee Stewart (09-12-2022), PeteLeathersac (09-12-2022)