View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 04:30 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Default original CRAGAR 15X6 GT G/T GM pattern 5on4.75 direct drilled - PAIR

Hi Gang,

Another rare treat here - I have a pair of original Cragar G/T GT GM 5on4.75 bolt pattern - DIRECT DRILLED - NOT unilug 15X6 used wheels for sale.

They are as found and not fluffed (or even washed) at all - they have some GREAT patina to them and are certainly not terrible IMHO, and should clean up well for a driver or survivor or a great foundation for restoring these popular Day 2 and or racecar rims.

The original caps are still attached and very presentable.

These are drilled for slicks and were exclusively used from new on a legit '55 gasser from new and only recently removed during it's unearthing.

The original M&H RACEMASTER AFX-11 9.00-15 slicks are still present. They hold enough air to be rollers, but are cracked and who knows how old; I wouldn't drive on them in the driveway even.

They have been sitting decades but as stated, should be very serviceable as display on a vintage unrestored racecar or in a diorama.

Hard to find anymore!

Genuine as leather these, and a no stories pair of cool old school drag car rims.

Many detailed photos below for the whole picture.

600.00 PPG plus actual shipping. I can wrap them on a pallet and deliver to XPO or Fastenal or somewhere else up to say, 20 miles away, but I prefer local pick up on these of course.

Cheers all,
Anthony
Attached Images

Last edited by AnthonyS; 08-14-2023 at 08:24 PM. Reason: typo
Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_5096.jpg IMG_5095.jpg IMG_5094.jpg IMG_5093.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...