View Single Post
Old 10-24-2001, 01:44 AM

Default Re: Anyone know of a Fathom Blue '68 DICK HARRELL Chevelle?

I'm a relative "newby," to you site, however I feel compelled to post. I have only recently re-entered the musclecar hobby, after taking 5-6 years off, with the re-purchase of a '70 LS6 Chevelle. I'm only 31, but I've owned alot of really nice cars. I would love to go out and spend 100K for B/M, Yenko, or ZL1 cars, but realistically that is not an option right now. I applaud Kevin, and others like him. I have never met Kevin, nor for that matter spoken with him via phone. We have only corresponded via email a few times. However he seems like a very up front, "real" ethusiast. Am I jealous of him for the money...hell no. I have seen what that can do firsthand.... I would like to publically thank Kevin for allowing me a glimspe of his collection via the internet. It is always great to be able to sit up and drool!!!For what it is worth....even though the internet does not show a person's jealous tone via voice, it does infer it through the words. Some of you need to remember that....I have a fellow devildog that always says, "never type something, you wouldn't have the bxlls to say to someone's face." Just my 2 cents.