View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 04:20 AM

Default JFKheat's 68 Beaumont 396 SD ...ever seen one ?

I bought this 68 Beaumont SD396 off Ebay about 1 1/2 years ago. This is one of 702 SD396s built in 1968. The differences in this car and a 68 Chevelle SS are different tail lights, marker lights, side trim, emblems and front grill. All of these parts are unique to these cars and are not reproduced. These SDs also came with a 68 GTO instrument cluster. This car was sold new at Enerson Motors Ltd in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. It originally had a 396/325 but the previous owner installed a 427. I am looking for parts so I can put the car back to as close to original as I can. The interior has been redone to the way it left the factory with the exception of the 8-track tape player. I am getting it restored before I reinstall it. According to the previous owner all the body panels are original with very little rust repair. The colors are cordovan maroon metallic with parchment interior and top. Some of the options include tinted windshield, tach, tilt wheel and 8-track tape player. The car has 128,000 miles on it.
James

Attachments - The Supercar Registry 107620-mychevelle003.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...