View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 05:43 PM

Thanked 5,349 Times in 1,876 Posts
Default 2019 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals photos

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I will be posting the pictures that I took at this years Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals over the next few days.

I'd like to thank the principals and all of the folks that are involved with every facet of the show that make it enjoyable and a success-and also make it THE preeminent Muscle Car show to be at. I can't even count how many times I heard that statement made over the weekend...MCACN is the place to be!

I'd also like to thank Bob Ashton for allowing me the opportunity to take photos after hours for everyone to enjoy-and to hopefully make those who happen to miss this years show-to experience it in PERSON!

The friends that I looks forward to seeing at this show..and the new friends that I meet every year are the biggest reason that I enjoy the show. Don't get me wrong, the cars are AMAZING, but it's the folks and the stories behind the cars that make the weekend go by in a blink of an eye.

The first group are some random shots from Saturday morning, including:

• Doug Perry's Superman Yenko
  • The minibike display
  • The kids area
  • MCACN Judges hard at work
  • The A12 area overview and a detail shot
  • Crash talking to Jake Dykstra
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xplantdad For This Useful Post:
Copo_Cartel (12-01-2019), earntaz (11-29-2019), RPOLS3 (12-02-2019)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry tn_ike 2.jpg tn_ike 1.jpg tn_DSC_0764.JPG tn_DSC_0763.JPG
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...