View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 01:09 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssl72 View Post
Nice to see another '74 Z pop up. I actually have pictures of it from 2007. I think from ebay back then. Some things have changed since then, some haven't. Kudos for getting the smog system together. While there are a lot of things correct and look unchanged, this car has had some fluffin'. The wheels have been painted the incorrect color (looks like original tires though, same in previous pics). It's difficult to tell if the center caps have the raised emblems or not. The paperwork shows the D88 stripe option, but when you ordered that option it didn't get Z28 emblems or the Z28 sticker on the back tail panel (by the Camaro emblem). Either one could be added after the fact (my car came with stripes and when the OO removed them, he added the emblems). It should not have both. The headlight bezels are painted black where they should be silver. I believe all 74 Camaros had the bullet trim on the signal lights up front. Clock removed and oil pressure gauge put in. Some painting under the hood. Not deal breakers, just thought I'd mention them.
If I was looking for a Sally Rand 74Z, this one really checked my boxes ( for less than half the price)
https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthre...highlight=1974