View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 07:09 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts
Default Re: MCACN 2015 REAL 409's wanted for Special Display.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RPOLS3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and that is what makes the MCACN show a show unlike any other.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

After the first show I wondered how anything could ever top it, then said the same thing after the second, and the third, and the fourth,...........you get the picture. If there is still anyone who has not attended this show you have no idea what you are missing. </div></div>

Thanks Jake. Word-of-mouth is without a doubt our best source of advertising, especially from respected members of the hobby like you and your Dad. Realistically, I can go on and on to those who have not yet joined us, (as I often do!) but I know it can come off as some typical promoter spewing the typical B.S.

<span style="font-style: italic">For all who have been at the show and believe in what we are doing, please help us spread the word!</span>

THANKS!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com