View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Amazing outcome... my condolences regarding your father.

"Update; The car in the post, my father helped me buy when I was 16 years old. I have had noumous 1st generation Camaro’s, but this car was different, it was my first Camaro love. I sold the car in 1991 when I went to college out of state. I spent the last couple years looking for the car, posting on forums and even going as far as hiring a private investigator. After I exhausted all my possible avenues, I finally gave up.

January 14th, my father unexpectantly had a heart attach in his sleep and passed away at the age of 72. This was obviously devistinting. Devistad, walking into my fathers wake, I went to turn my phone off and I see a PM from Shawn; saying he knows where my car is and it is for sale! I did not always know my belief, but at that moment that all changed.

The car was out of my price range because I just purchased a 1968 Z28. Scott the owner of the car new my situation and the meaning behind the car, he told he would do whatever he could to make a deal work. I had a 1969 Z in need of restoration, he traded me straight up for my car back!

This story has so many veriables, that I feel there was much more then luck in me getting my car back... Thank you Dad!"
YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY (02-13-2019)