View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Vipers and muscle cars for sale.

Stuart,
I don't know enough about Camaro's to feel comfortable buying one at current prices. And I don't really know any camaro guys who could have helped me. But I have always wanted a Yenko or a COPO or ZL-1. To me a big block 427 camaro is the ultimate muscle car. I have been watching the COPO market since the mid 80s and have seen so many friends get burned I am gun shy. I am pretty much lost without the SAAC registry, PHS docs, Marti report or Galen. The only thing I seriously considered was a GM of Canada car but those are few and far between.

I would listen to any offers or interest on any of my cars on the private collection section but at some point I am drawing a line in the sand and taking my cars and golden retriever with me and getting an apartment. LOL. Also a lot of those cars in the private collection section were sold to me with the understanding I wouldn't flip them. The Ford guys will only part with some of their cars if you agree to keep them in the Ford guy inner circle of trust. I think your 65 GT 350 is part of that circle so you have an idea what I am talking about?