View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 12:36 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,668 Times in 993 Posts
Default My 66 Pontiac Bonneville

This car turned out amazing. Mike Ardito talked me into buying this from him a couple years ago because he realized he was never going to find the time to restore it. I think Mike owned it about 20 years. Shortly after buying it I am at a guys house with one of the Brother's from the Brother's collection buying a Ram Air 4 GTO that the owner had restored. Beautiful car. Long story short I took a chance and had the GTO owner restore my Bonneville. Had never met him before that and had never seen any other work he had done but had a good feeling about the guy. His name is Randy Archer of Randy's Specialties in Phoenix. The car is stunning. The black paint and car drew comments all weekend at MCACN. Randy exceeded my expectations. Ardito saw the finished product at MCACN for the first time and got emotional. The pics don't do the car justice. It was ordered by a guy that wanted a family car that he could drag race on weekends and also use for selling Encyclopedia's out of the trunk. He got the longer wheelbase Bonneville because he like the roofline better than the Grand Prix and it had a larger trunk for the books. 421 HO Tripower , 4 speed, 373 posi, Transistor ignition etc. What a great car.
Attached Images

BCreekDave (11-28-2017), CanCOPO (11-27-2017), Chazman (12-15-2017), HawkX66 (11-29-2017), VintageMusclecar (11-27-2017)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry ujoint.jpg IMG_4009.JPG IMG_4007.JPG IMG_3181.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...