View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Musclecar and Corvette Nationals...MCACN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kevlisa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My father and I are attending the show for the first time this year and we're bringing a car. Is there anything we need to know that's specific the MCACN show? My dad is waiting for his packet to arrive in the mail in the next few days regarding the car and placement in the show etc... I believe we're staying in a Hilton Hotel across the street from the Convention Center. I think we have it all covered, just don't want to miss anything. We're driving from NJ, leaving Thursday night or very early Friday, assuming it's a 12-13 hour drive with a trailer. The only thing I know about the show is from internet pictures, looking forward to attending in person, especially with a car. </div></div>

Move-in letters/instructions are being assembled (literally) right now, and will go out next week.

Always great to have new folks in the mix. As the guys said, be sure to sit and read the very explicit (and long) move-in and instructions packet. We try to have all the possible information, so it is long, but if you read through it, your experience will be much easier and without any unexpected surprises.

The only other thing I would stress is to ask questions any time you aren't sure. Our staff, along with the participants WILL either have or will get the answers to any questions you may have. We work very hard to make the entire experience fun and exciting and we really appreciate your efforts. Believe me, being someone who has shown cars and been a vendor, I understand how much work goes in to showing your car.

Looking forward to meeting you and your Dad!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

Hello Bob,

I have received my move in/instructions packet but no admission passes. Do I pick them up at the WIll CALL desk?