Thread: member titles
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:16 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,188 Times in 1,341 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by enio45 View Post
what are the various titles and what do they mean?

also- what about the yenko paid status and the senior member....difference ??

quite honestly, i don't know if i need to pay or not pay or when?

looking for some clarification so i don't get the "Dead Beat Status" and Sammy and Mikeee don't get on my italian case!!
Hi Eddie,

Being a Paid Member identifies you as paying your annual dues subscription of $25. Presently you are listed as a member which identifies your member status as non paying. I could change your member status like you suggest to "Dead Beat Status", but for you I may change it to "Dead Beat Italian" LOL.

I think we can all agree that this is the best Musclecar site, and I am to committed to improving and modernizing. I will post more on the upcoming changes in the General Discussion forum later tonight.

The dues help with some of the costs associated with maintain and upgrading the site.

Regarding the member vs senior member, that is based on the # of posts, however Paid Member is the highest level.

Supporting this site is easy. In addition to help keep the site running, paid members also get full use of the classifieds. To show your support follow these simple steps:

1. Click on user cp in the menu bar at the top of this page.

2. Scroll down to "paid Subscriptions" and click that box.

3. The paid member option will show, click on "cost", then $25, then "order".

That will take you to the Paypal site to make the payment. You do not have to be a Paypal member either, just choose the "pay with debit or credit card option".

We appreciate your support!

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com