View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 07:45 PM

Default 1968 Camaro - 54k Original Miles

Offering one of the most original first gen Camaro's I have owned or have seen. This is an outstanding original Camaro with documentation. When I purchased the car it had been part of a collection for several years. The car drives outstanding with no rattles or squeaks, 54k documented miles. The underside has a grease type product sprayed on when new, you wipe this stuff off and the underside is like new - amazing. Check out the picture of the rear leaf spring and original spiral shock, once I cleaned off the grease the original paint shined. I spoke with the original owners son, claims his dad had money and would buy cars and seldom drive. The black custom interior is like new with a fold down rear seat and center console, the best original custom interior I have seen in a 68. I have been told the strip has been added since there is no break with the badge. The power plant is the 327 with powerglide auto trans. I added the rally wheels, I have the original wheels that still have the original paint along with the hubcaps. Over my ownership I replaced the grill, the original grill had a small crack. At the same time I updated the headlights, I kept the original ones. I recored radiator keeping the original tanks; replaced the original hoses along with replacing the original date coded spark wires with repro date coded wires. What a joy to drive! I would challenge you to find a better 1968 like this Camaro that you can purchase. Sold, thank you.

Last edited by ryanbowtie; 09-21-2020 at 01:06 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ryanbowtie For This Useful Post:
dykstra (06-27-2020), enio45 (06-27-2020), John (06-28-2020), markinnaples (06-27-2020), rlw68 (08-18-2020)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...