View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 08:03 AM

Default Looking For Burnished Brown COPO RS Camaro

Looking for my dads old car,"69 COPO Camaro RS", Burnished Brown 4spd,No spoiler or vinyl top and no floor console. Bought in East Detroit Michigan at Merollis Chevrolet from a salesman named Dick Jesse. Protecto-Plate would have the name Mike Stivason.Mike Says a guy called him about 6yrs ago claiming to have the car minus the engine and a few other parts and had been repainted a different color. My dad bought the car from Mike several weeks after he bought it new, they apparenty ordered it as a ZL1 and it came in as a L72 and plans for an all out drag car went out the window, so My dad took the car and street raced it until 1972 when he sold it in Roseville Michigan.I attached a pic of the car shortly after he got it and did a few mods. If anyone has info on this car please email me @ [email protected] , If the car is not for sale I would still love to know its whereabouts and would be willing to help track down parts and put it back together, I have been looking for this car for over 20yrs. Ken
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry 255528-69copocam.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...