View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 01:49 AM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rifkin View Post
I have always wanted to go to the MCACN show but, for one reason or another, never made it. As you all may know, I recently sold my black 1969 Corvette coupe. I keep in touch with the new owner and he has done a phenomenal job detailing the car. To the point that he just had it at a local NCRS show and got a Top Flight award first time out.

He just texted me and told me that the car has been accepted to the MCACN show and is going to be a part of a special Corvette display to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the 1969.

I have to go now to see "my car" get displayed; so excited and happy for the new owner.
Great to hear you are finally joining us, Dave. The "new" caretaker of your car is a great guy and certainly is passionate. I was thrilled to find out what drive-train the '69 has, as it was the last one I needed to complete the "full set" for the Corvette Legends display featuring at least one of every available engine for the 1069 model year from base 350 up to and including the ZL1. Even throwing in a pair of L89's!

See at the show...wear comfortable shoes.

Bashton
www.mcacn.com