Thread: NCRS report
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 04:04 PM

Thanks Joe,

Actually I don't even know what info the MSO would provide or what's on it. According to Libby there is nothing critical that tells anything about the car, just the HP and the weight of the vehicle.

I don't think I want to go down the lawyer route, I don't want it that badly if there is no other prudent information on it. I know what the car is, I was just hoping maybe a piece of paper might have chicken scratch on it about the color since several here hinted at that.

I think we talked about that deal with the Phoenix DMV when I was trying to find history on our 69 Z. Turned out because our Z wasn't registered for 35 years it was purged from the system (any car not registered more than 10 years in AZ) So supposedly they have no record of the Z ever existing. I had to create a completely new registration, pay a fee, and wait 3 days for them to accomplish it making sure there were no leans on the vehicle and that it wasn't stolen. For the life of me I can't figure out how they can do that on a car that supposedly doesn't exist to them anymore, and yet can't provide me with anything about it. Even the Camaro guru's in town that have owned or seen every 69 Z around here has never seen this one. I can't even get an NCRS report on the darn thing so I pretty much gave up on that one.

I'm interested in how things proceed with yours. Sounds like you are still pursuing it.

I'd like to know more about MSO's and what's on them if anyone cares to share so I can decide if I want to keep chasing this.