Thread: Hello friends
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 08:05 PM

Thanks for the welcome all!

To clarify a few questions I have already received, yes this would be for a podcast that will launch in the next few days. I'd love to write stories about all of your great cars but the fact is, the publications aren't running them currently. Freelancers and their costs were among the first to see the writing on the wall when Covid reared it's ugly head. This is the next best thing.

Also... No, there is no cost. Just me on my own nickel hoping to keep great stories available for all to tell and share.

The entire process in a nutshell is:
Tell me, email me, or send me a link to your story. Builds are great but I want to know about YOU first and your ride second. People bond with people and this hobby/industry is full of great ones. That is what I am after.

Shoot me your contact info and I will reach out to you for more discussion.

Our podcast recording takes about an hour and has a finished time of anywhere from 35min to a full 60 depending on where we ramble off to!

No, it is not a video podcast, audio only. Only you and I will see each other as we conduct via Zoom.

Yes, we already have episodes recorded and ready to release.

And yes, we will be sure to mention and promote this site with every member who is a guest!

Feel free to contact me directly if you would like more info and thanks again for the welcome.

JP
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JP Emerson For This Useful Post:
John (10-29-2020), L78 Fred (10-27-2020), L_e_e (10-26-2020), ORIGLS6 (10-31-2020), PeteLeathersac (10-26-2020), SS427 (10-26-2020), Xplantdad (10-26-2020)