View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 02:53 AM

Default Marina Blue 66 SS/Frame Off/Show Stopper!

This 66 Chevelle Super Sport is about as good as it gets!! Unless you're buying my own 66! A Fremont Calif Assembly Plant car. A complete Rotisserie Restored, Nut and Bolt restoration with high attention to detail and factory correctness. Painted in its factory correct Marina Blue body paint(FF code) Outfitted with a factory correct Black Bucket Seat interior.,(763 code) Console, Knee Knocker Tach, factory gauges,wood wheel, Am/Fm Radio with optional Rear Seat Speaker and Deluxe Seatbelts. Equipped with its "Original" 396/325hp EH code (L35 V8) engine completely rebuilt and bored .30 over. and still maintaining it correct factory California Smog Equipment!! Power Steering and Power Brakes along with a correct Muncie M-20 4 speed Trans, and 12 Bolt 3.31:1 Posi Rear!!
Underneath....this rock solid and Lazer Straight body is a ‘better-than-new’ undercarriage. The bottom of this Chevelle is pristine and spotless, with everything from the car’s new fuel tank to its correct spiral shocks, and all new suspension etc etc. It's completely detailed for both show and go!
At the corners of this great car are the correct 14 inch steel wheels spinning 7.75-14 BF Goodrich Silvertown redline tires covered with dog dish hubcaps.
If seeing the photos isn't enough to tell you this a Top Shelf car, than take a look at its long list of prestigious accolades:
AACA Senior Grand National winner at the 2008 Grand National Meet in Melbourne, Florida
AACA Preservation winner at the 2008 Grand National Meet in Melbourne, Florida
AACA Preservation winner at the 2008 Southeastern Division Nationals in Charlotte, North Carolina
AACA Senior Grand National winner at the 2007 Grand National Meet in Kalamazoo, Michigan
AACA Preservation winner at the 2006 Southeastern Division Nationals in Asheville, North Carolina
AACA Preservation winner at the 2006 Eastern Division Nationals in Hershey, Pennsylvania
AACA Preservation winner at the 2005 Eastern Division Nationals in Greensburg, Pennsylvania
AACA Preservation winner at the 2005 Southeastern Division Nationals in Jeffersonville, Indiana
AACA Preservation winner at the 2005 Southeastern Division Nationals in Roanoke, Virginia
AACA Preservation winner at the 2005 Central Division Nationals in Warren, Ohio
AACA Preservation winner at the 2004 Southeastern Division Nationals in Asheboro, North Carolina
AACA Preservation winner at the 2004 Grand National Meet in Buffalo, New York
AACA First Senior winner at the 2003 Eastern Division Nationals in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
AACA First Junior winner at the 2003 Southeastern Division Nationals in Greenville, South Carolina
2007 Goodguys Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
The car is one I've seen and evaluated in person! I've even had my Danube Blue 66 SS on the same showfield. I know the car.... You will NOT be disappointed!! Lots of detail pics if someone is serious

Serious BUYERS contact me <span style="font-weight: bold">directly</span> please. I only ask that you let me know who you are and where your located, that way I know I'm dealing with a real potential buyer.

Thank you

PRICE IS $62,000
THERE IS NO FORMAL DOCUMENTATION,IF THERE WAS, TRUST ME..I WOULD HAVE SAID SO [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]
<span style="font-weight: bold">[email protected]</span>
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry 45089.jpg 45032.jpg 45031.jpg 45030.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...