View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 04:34 PM

That’s cool info on the previous drivers good job locating all that info . My RAIV bird has been tough to find owners. I found info on the first owner after the dealer recently but his wife had recently passed and the house sold can’t find where he’s gone after . It’s a really nice thing to find the trail at least though.(lived 14 minutes from CT dragway , about 2 as a crow flies) Too bad those guys (that raced yours) didn’t get to see it finished.
When I was putting the RAV engine in my car that Stephens raced in pro stock one guy was really interested as his freind had owned it for many years but never run it. He passed away the weekend I got it running in the car . It’s a shame when stuff like that happens .

Good job preserving that car though and I’m really happy you made it the race car. It’s a great car either way but the interesting history of the car is its race heritage IMO. All those weekends at the track each a story in itself anyone who has raced a car for many years understands every weekend of racing has a story. Such a great car and such a good job restoring it and sharing it with us.

Last edited by turbo69bird; 03-05-2023 at 04:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to turbo69bird For This Useful Post:
R68GTO (03-05-2023)