View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 01:35 AM

Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,242 Posts

Dropped off the front end sheet metal today and things are plugging along. Floors were all sanded today and were then seam sealed. Should be dry enough to prime the floors tomorrow and then he'll add some black to the front firewall and the lower floorboards. From there it'll be time to paint the wheel housings, lower rockers, cowl sides, cowl top, and upper jambs in yellow. Ron will then paint the dash top black, back window corners and trim, and then the cowl opening with the correct gloss black stripe color.

I'll then be mounting the fuel line, front sub-frame, sub-frame connectors and the rear suspension will be then be hung to make it a roller again. The hood and the fenders won't take long and before I know it, the front clip will be painted on the insides before going back together. This thing is flying along now. I better get those inner front fenders lined with dust shields as it's going to be ready for those real soon.

big gear head (11-03-2020), COPO (11-03-2020), cruiserofland (11-03-2020), L72Chevelle (11-03-2020), X66 714 (11-03-2020)