Thread: HEADERS
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 06:54 AM

Default Re: HEADERS

It really depends what your looking for? what is the sole purpose of your car? I have found a large majority of cars are more in the general use (ie) look good sound good have decent power go to shows and to the track every century... if your drag racing is a different story and if its a track day car is a different story.... If you have a X ram car with 3:73 gears on the street its a slug on the bottom end period! no way around it, you can wind it up and let it go and feel great but that combo produces no torque. I have run a large majority of combinations on the dyno and for max power in and out the bigger the better, BUT a big thing is that what people do not see and or understand is that because it makes big power on the dyno does not mean it will in your car or application, A engine in one relm does not mean its great in another, one thing I have always done is ask the question to my customers is what are your intensions what do want? the best of both worlds are hard to meet and even worse with a large cfm small torque engine... I guess I have a book full of questions before I possibly think of a answer...