View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 01:18 AM

Default Berger Super Nova Questions

Hi all,

Hope this is permitted. If not, please feel free to delete.

I'm a huge fan of tuner / super cars. Yenko, Motion, Dana, Nickey, you name it. I've recently become fascinated with the Berger Super Nova. As I understand, it's very similar to the Yenko Deuce, an LT-1 car. Unfortunately, there seems to be almost NO information on the web about these. I have searched the site and found the pic of the brochure that's here, but that seems about the extent of the information on the web about these. I've read here that only 10 were made so it's not surprising.

I'm also a 1:18 die cast collector and modifier. I've decided that I want to make one of my own since I'm not a fan of the GMP versions. Since I couldn't find anything on the web about these cars, I wonder if the two versions that GMP were real or imagined. I'm a real stickler for details so I'd like to make my model as accurate as possible. One thing I've noticed is that the brochure seems to have "Super Nova" on the fenders and trunk lid while the GMP models seem the add "by Berger". Which would be correct?

Any leads on information on these rare Novas would be greatly appreciated.

Here is an example of the stuff I do on 1:18. This is a model of my 1:1 '69 L78, 4 speed, bench seat car:
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to 69ChevelleSSL78 For This Useful Post:
'69Novajoe (07-05-2018)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry My real Chevelle_smaller.jpg My 1 18 of my real car_smaller.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...